Video is about the Removals we done this year Lots of rigging and fun

jalegre0

TreeHouser
Hope everyone is busy and making $$. heres a new Video loaded with felling cuts, climbing, rigging, and some music.
hope you like it took me a couple months to make been so busy. Working from sun up till sun down.

If any one is wondering i am using zip-line in vide. I used 5/8 rope as my zip-line because of the size of branches I wanted to take. Attached to the zip, a pulley which I attached to two tenex spider-legs to attach to my cut. Set pulley in pin oak by street and ran down to tree into porta-wrap. On my end rope it went from top of tree to pulley , down to G.R.C.S. After tying branch then tensioning zip I am ready to cut. When branch got down to front yard we lowered limb from porta-wrap in front, disconnected branch, then ran back to me from 1/2 inch rope which was also used as my speed control line for the limb on zip.

500' zip line was a different set-up. Zip line was tensioned once at start of job and never un-tensioned till job completion. used 7/8 bull rope attached dmm rigging hub attached prusick to 5/8 bull-rope that I ran through center. So after each branch/log went down groundie would pull enough slack depending on my progress in tree through prusik, pull zip (5/8 rope/dmm up to me), attach 5/8 rope coming out of dmm to log/limb, can also be used if u need to lift limb (progress capture rig) some branches I neede to raise or crane to zip-line. , So groundie can tension rope. but prusik will capture progress. So pretty much I made an adjustable zip- line. it ran smoother then one above, their was less drop and faster to set-up in- between cuts and had more functions and attachment pionts.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/PksfQHKBRk0?list=UU7T8BWN1YBbWCpxi1tdBI3g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Herky jerky

Didn't realize till after I published it had audio skimming on my editing program.
It slows or speeds up film or shakes it to go with the music

I don't know what audio skimming is, I'd like to see some of the jobs in more detail, very good though, pro work.

Yeah, that was like a teaser, lots of interesting looking stuff but can't really tell what is up with most all of it cuz each clip is way too short. Lack of hard hats is a negative.

Or The Blair Witch Project going on a couple of posts.:wack:

Just in case you never heard of it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Blair_Witch_Project Made a lot of money.

"Because the filming was done by an inexperienced operator using a hand held camera, much of the footage is shaky, especially the final sequence in which the camera operator is running down a set of stairs with the camera. Some audience members experienced motion sickness and even vomiting as a result."

From a personal point of view if I saw more of how a single particularly difficult job was done.
One of my recent favorites was mistabenns takedown in a tight space.
Just my take, others may differ, enjoy the vid nevertheless.

one job one vid

From a personal point of view if I saw more of how a single particularly difficult job was done.
One of my recent favorites was mistabenns takedown in a tight space.
Just my take, others may differ, enjoy the vid nevertheless.

That will be my next video

You got talent beyond the trees... that's some great video work... i caught the family vid of your daughter too! 27 views and the best family vid I ever watched... thanks for the great job

I use iMovie from Apple on laptop, very easy to use think u can download it on iPhone as we'll . But if u ever get started be prepared to put some time in. Some vids take me a few evenings some 15 min. I initially got into it because my wife loaded my laptop with all these videos of kids that she never watches so I thought by puttin family vids into a movie or trailer they would be enjoyed more, then bought a helmet cam and started with trees.
Forget guys name but he gets the best camera angles in trees, down zip lines , etc. When I get more established would love to be able to take my time to get some good tree filming from different perspectives and groundies. Like I can with my family videos

I use iMovie from Apple on laptop, very easy to use think u can download it on iPhone as we'll . But if u ever get started be prepared to put some time in. Some vids take me a few evenings some 15 min. I initially got into it because my wife loaded my laptop with all these videos of kids that she never watches so I thought by puttin family vids into a movie or trailer they would be enjoyed more, then bought a helmet cam and started with trees.
Forget guys name but he gets the best camera angles in trees, down zip lines , etc. When I get more established would love to be able to take my time to get some good tree filming from different perspectives and groundies. Like I can with my family videos

Can't help but wonder if I might be the guy you are referring to that gets some good angles in tree video?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heh, why wonder?!! You sure as heck win that award, and then some!

I'd love to come down, and shoot both media forms some time, so you could get some telephoto images from afar. POV cameras are great, but they are limited to the extreme wide angle view..... though there are a couple of choices of field of view with some of the cams. Does Go Pro offer that?

Heh, why wonder?!! You sure as heck win that award, and then some!

I'd love to come down, and shoot both media forms some time, so you could get some telephoto images from afar. POV cameras are great, but they are limited to the extreme wide angle view..... though there are a couple of choices of field of view with some of the cams. Does Go Pro offer that?

I would love to meet you down here for sure. As far as my go Pro camera's go. I am not an expert on everything they can do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got some good vids,I always check em out when you post em. It takes some time setting it all up, just like good rigging. Saving up for a go-pro, quality is night and day. got a $100 HTC I got from radioshack

I'm getting faster at camera set up but it adds a whole new element to a job. And it is a head scratcher the same way rigging used to be for me. It can even add danger to the job. I have had this scenario happen twice now where I set a camera up on the piece that's going to be cut and therefore in my autopilot mind I think it's rigged because I've already made my appearance there. Then when I cut it and it just falls straight through the fence or whatever I realize, "oh yeah setting the camera on it does not equal rigging."

And you've yet to break a go pro?? What are they, made like a plane's black box?

Back