What do you currently run?

What climber?

• Stihl 200t

Votes: 24 41.4%
  • Stihl 201t

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Husky 540t

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • other, if so please state in your post.

Votes: 9 15.5%

• Total voters
200t at the moment, but 150t is going to be making inroads for pruning.

200T here with two freshies on the shelf. I'd probably be running a 540 if Husky didn't screw around so long.

150t modded by Randy. For anything up to 12" just love this saw.

Can you let me know what mods your 150 t has pls?

My first pick is a 11 year old ported 200t, still going strong after many, many days use. I have 3 other 200t's which are modded but not ported but I seem to always go for the the old girl. A 150t for pruning is a must.

And a 441 running 20" are the three saws I use the most.

Last modded 260 by Rick Butler. I only get asked to do removals so it sees more time than any other saw in the tree. Falling still with modded 440's and 460's.

200t and 441.

Sold off my 338xpt for $50...glad to see it gone and the buyer loves it.

Thanks.

Been having a couple of non oiling issues with my little 150. Stripped and cleaned the bar and oiler the other day but it was still sporadic. Today I drained and rinsed the tank with a bit of 2 stroke mix and it seems to have finally flushed out the crud that was in there. Result.

I also decided, after trawling through that thread about modding the 150t, to drill the muffle with a 10mm hole.

Jeez, it sounds like a stonker with bags of power for such a tiny saw. Cant wait to use it tomorrow.

Anyone else who has done this? Did you richen the mix a little bit when you did yours? I will do a few test cuts tomorrow and then check the plug for colour but just wondering if I should richen it up a bit before hand?

Any advice appreciated.

BG, hopefully Randy or someone who knows will chime in. I don't know shit about saws. I do know that the 150t is a high quality saw that is lightweight, flickable, smooth cutting with almost no kickback tendencies and modded it cuts fast and strong. I use it alot and not just for trimming.

Cheers Dmc.

I have had mine for about 12 months now and been a stonking little saw. Not used it for a few weeks due tot he aforementioned oiling issues. Just haven't had the time to sort it until today.

Feels great so far, but just gotta put it into some wood now. ;)

360T.jpg

360T

It's the only top handle I got...
Absolute DOG in stock form, but with muffler work, not bad...
Oils like the Exxon Valdez..

Flame suit on!!!

Yup... Oil they do well.... LOL
I still use the shat out of the 330 I bought for $259.00 new. Muffler modded it and retuned it runs pretty damn good.. Always starts and cuts.
Burned up two 360Ts over the years. They had a lot of hard miles on them.

Back