JAMES!

MasterBlaster

Administrator Emeritus
A repost, I know - but still threadworthy!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/RZCD-Mu-ZXQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

An absolute classic.
Backstory would be good, but even more, where is he now?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
This guy is worse than James!

<div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
<div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=763641660347957" data-width="466"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=763641660347957">Post</a>

The bad thing is the guy filming it knew what was going to happen...wonder if anyone told him the limb would shoot up and dump the ladder?

If they told him and he was an idjit then bad on him for not listening. If the filmer saw it was coming and did not try to alert him to a danger he did not perceive then they are sad excuses for humans.

I know that I have done some things that I did not fully understand what was going to be the end result...some of us get away with it, some get hurt or dead.

Per Burnham, "Confidence is the feeling you sometimes have before you fully understand the situation."

James' equal in another profession- Google: "the dentist of Jaipur".
a documentary short film by Falk Peplinski.
Street dentistry by enthusiastic self-taught practitioners....no appointment necessary. Unforgettable!

True...but some might be able to put aside ego long enough to think it through and re-consider. If they don't let Darwin do his thing.

I'd copy and post a link to it except you have posted innumerable times how to do that properly, exactly how I can't recall.

Back