MS 361 and MS 460. Used.

brendonv

Tree Hugger
Ms 460. Sold

Ms 361. Prob 5-6 years old. Wore 16" and 20" bars. Nothing broken that i know. Prob needs tune up. Would sometimes die at idle, blah blah. Runs and cuts if needed it to orrow. All original motor and carb. Prob needs small items. Lower screw missing on saw dawg. "Not a saw geek. I don't take near as care of them than my other stuff" Logged three winters with saw. Muffler banged up from skidder.

$400 each plus whatever they charge me to ship and package. Prob 35-40$??? To usa only.

Saws wet in picture. Not waxed. Just washed with simple green.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 131
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 132
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 132
Put it back on and we can talk. A used Conehead is hard to find!
Maybe interested though.

The 361 is tempting to replace my 036 PRO. But then I remember I have a new 395XP in the back of the Jeep.:lol: I hear the 361 is every bit as nice as the 036, and then some.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
325. Got to much stuff. Gotta go. Just cleaned out a garage, brought home two truck loads. Saws in the way. :lol:

$325

If it's still $325 I'll take it. PayPal cool? By the way, anyway you could hang on to it until November or do you need it moved out? If you can hang on to it, I'd like to pick it up when I come up that way for TCIA. I'll pay you this week though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back