MegaPine

I know.... The treehouse is just so much cooler!! (In my opinion...)

True, I'm surprised there's not an oz based forum, arbtalk and AS are UK, right?

No, they are American.

There used to be an Aussie forum, but the owner slandered someone and was sued/shut down.

There are basically 4 tree forums and we are the smallest.

Arbtalk is UK based. AS is American.

I'm a member in good standing on arbtalk still. I think? A cool site.

I'm a member at 'the buzz' too. Friendly bunch there. Lol.

AS kicked me to the curb for having an opinion that differed. So they can kiss my rosey red..........cheeks!

Kinda gives me a chuckle when I go through old threads on AS, seeing members here listed as banned. Never seen what was the final post, but IMHO it's been a differing opinion or calling out unsafe advice from other members.:|:

That place is a joke. Who would want to participate somewhere where you get banned for disagreeing? Butch runs the coolest tree site where no one has to be afraid of expressing their opinions. You gotta get pretty bent around here to get shown the door.

I used to look at tb all the time. Since I found this place it's very rare that I'm over there. Way more friendly here

I was banned because word got back to Tom Dunlap that I didn't want him to visit me. He was offering to stop by and meet me.

I didn't wanna meet him, lol.

Thanks Ian - glad you like it here! :beer:

Ben is cool guy,would be sick if he frequented!
I am 90% on the TreeHouse,8% Facebook and 2% TB. Splicing threads are the reason for me signing up,wanted to see the pictures! NickfromWi is a very informative member ��

Back