Everybody Start Posting... 1, 2, 3, GO!!

Tired. Dog woke me too early after going to bed too late. Spending the day with D, and on for a free days. New nanny interviewed and hired.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Have to go to Tokyo to get some papers signed on Tuesday. Imagine finding your way around a city that accommodates over thirteen million. Pouring over google maps now, but will likely still get lost. The subways will take you about anywhere, a very elaborate system. but once leaving the stations can get pretty confusing. People are nice about giving directions if needed. I can usually manage somehow, and lots of places to get a cold one to recover.

Had Modelo whoop my arse last night. Then I got up and dug holes for concrete posts... WTF was I thinking when my arms, elbows, shoulders and hands feel like I can barely lift a damn dinner plate after the last two weeks. WHew. And now you want me to type too... pftttttttttttt

I might have to, MB. I enjoy the subways, kind of surreal down in those station sometimes. You can get lost in some of them as well. Hard to imagine all the electricity that the zillions of trains and subways must require, and keeping everything else in light. You can live in a city like that and not own a car, many do.

Mowed, cleaned gutters, took an embarrassing number of shots to get a throw line in the right crotch 80' up in a white oak and ran out of time to climb it. Will climb and play tomorrow.

Happy not quite Father's Day.

Spent the day in the car with wife and sister in law.

Traveling with wife - awesome.

Add the sister in law - total hell.

Spending the night in Findlay, Ohio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm on weekend duty at work, covering for another guy, second time this month. Couple hundred bucks and I don't really have to do anything. . .

Cleaned up all my saws, lubed clutch bearings, cleaned air filters, touched up the chains. Happy saws 8)

Washed truck, lubed the front end. Happy truck 8)

Brushed the dog. Happy dog 8)

Cooked a good steak with some fresh greens. Probably catch one and watch TV for the rest of the night. 8)

Back