Fund Raiser / Bone Cancer :(

MasterBlaster

Administrator Emeritus
My good friend who I've been working with for the last 15 years is fighting bone cancer and is running out of money. I know you don't know him from Adam, but rest assured he is one of the best people on the face of the earth. He'd give you the shirt off his back if you needed it!

I hate begging, but I'll beg for my buddy Mike. If you can help in any way, please send a check to;

Capital One Bank
3701 Jackson St
Alexandria, LA 71301

Make the check out to Michael Mitchell Donation Fund, account number 5628939200, and write "for deposit only" on the back.

I deserve cancer more than Mike - he's ten times the man that I am.

Thanks for anything you can give, and forgive me for asking all of you.

Please help my Friend.

I can offer a little money next week. I don't have check writing ability, please advise. Good luck, Mike!

Yes, at least i think so. Haven't recently but could before. You would not believe how the US government regulations have forced financial institutions to tighten up on money coming in from abroad. Part of the so called Patriot act, now foreign banks are supposed to INFORM the US government about accounts held by US citizens. Makes you wonder how the US is able to control foreign banks? As a consequence, foreign banks are saying to US citizens that they don't want the money and are making accounts and other transactions quite difficult. You can hardly open an account in the US unless you do it in person, no more by the net as before. Paranoia, I tell you! I read something about it affecting paypal now. If you give me an address, i will try.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Mike got this shot... perhaps you've seen it?

wrf5z9.jpg

Does he have family to take over his business, or does it look like he will liquidate for medical expenses? Any idea about your work situation?

Mike getting cancer has just about put me in the unemployment line - he was the main guy I worked for. I'm working with some yahoos now, and I don't know how long I'll be able to take them.

He's still playing it by ear for now, business wise.

Another shameless bump. I love my brother Mike...

We've done some awesome stuff together.

Back