Double Pine Dismantle.

biggun

Monkey for Hire
Forgot I had edited this footage from my last trip to Norway.

Double Pine dismantle either side of a fence. Freefalled the first tree and rigged the second tree of the first in about 5 or 6 pieces. We could have just freefalled the second tree but there was some pretty nice lanscraping and decking on the HO side.

Sorry for the quality of the footage, my lid must have tilted back a bit during the job. I did manage to cobble together the following. My mate did the tree to the right.

pinepic.JPG

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/feTfq_pwYG4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Watch in HD.

Thanks.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Haha, cheers, the saw sound a bit electric due to the waterproof case on the GoPro. Always makes it sound a bit funny, almost speeded up.

Sorry don't think I have any pictures of the Loader, it is an Avant though. Great tool, not sure what exact model it is though but is great for loading and also has a fair bit of oomph for pulling over trees or lifting limbs when rigging.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hello mate, at the moment I seem to be spending my time between UK and Norway, about 60 40 in favour of UK at the moment.

Maybe 100% Norway in a few years if all goes to plan.

Cheers.

Back