201T Scabbard DAST GUT!

I wore shorts all last summer once it got steady over 85 here. The outside of my right leg took a nice chewing but it was still worth it for me. No likey heat.

I can't stand shorts at all, working or not. I feel all naked If I don't have something on my legs.
I have a weak skin on my shin and even a little scratch becomes bad and takes a long time to heal.
For me working, it's chainsaw protective trousers, long socks "under the knee" and foam shin protectors for karate.
And before you ask me, these protectors are the onliest common point between me and the martial art.:D

All my gear is very close together in my car, so I keep the scabbards, not in the tree tough. I didn't try the ms201T and its scabbard, but put it on and out all the times I need the chainsaw doesn't appeal me. And that's one more thing hanging on the saddle.

Thin dickies pants from walmart. Light, dry fast if you get them sweaty under your saddle, hold up like iron, and are cheap.

Don't know if the crotch is gusseted but I do know I don't blow the crotches out like a do blue jeans. I feel the blue dickies pants give me more mobility.

I don't require tons of ball room. My balls are not huge.

Reminds me of bullet tooth Tonys talk of Mincey balls in the movie snatch.

Back to scabbards...

Mine saws all wear their protection, keeps the chain outta the dirt, or the dirt outta the chain...

Word... this thread is about using it in the tree.

I don't think so... what do you do with it when you use the saw???

Back