Wtb: big shot

I was thinking the same thing.

When you pry it out of my cold dead hands......................................!

...actually I did have two, sold the extra..long story how I even got it. Main advantage I see in looking around for one second hand is the small design change that occured, I much prefer the slightly bigger older fabrication...Good Luck looking though.

I have 2, one old style and the other new. I don't see any difference in the 2 for accuracy, must just have been a gimic Tobe had to sell more.

....my guess is less steel and more compact leads to savings on the manufacture and shipping end...either way still a hell of a lot better than throwing ! , when my customers ask about the Big Shot , I tell them "Life sucked until I got the Big Shot"...I also say "I got the biggest slingshot in town"

....my guess is less steel and more compact leads to savings on the manufacture and shipping end...
When Sherrill introduced the new and improved Big Shot he claimed it was computer imaging designed for better accuracy . I believe the pouch was redesigned about 3 or 4 times too. I think I have all of them with the spare slings I got.
Baileys was selling the old version years after the new ones came out, I'm sure they got a bargain on those:/:

Man, just put down the bills for a new one (if you have it 8) ), you'll make the money back in time saved!
They aren't all that expensive really.
I wish I hadn't waited as long as I did before I got one,

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah, I'll get one later this week. Anytime I'm going to buy something new I'll check for used first, if I can save a couple of $$ I will.......

Except underwear and toothbrushes.....those I kind of like to have brand new

You're probably not saving with used. Is will cost less, but need replacement rubber sooner.

That's the reason to have two, in case one breaks. I keep meaning to buy a back-up set of rubber bands/ pouch.

I haven't used mine in years. The rubbers are dry rotted. I really should put it to work more often. Ive gotten pretty nasty with a 10 oz bag though. I guess new rubbers and pouch will go on this weeks to do list.

I can see it now, arborist's day out, for a game of Big Shot Golf, tee off with the pouch, putt with the pole, that would be too much fun 8)

Back