Can you ID this rope?

Brett47

TreeHouser
Can someone ID this rope? It appears to be a true 1/2". I bought a few boxes o rope from TreeStuff and this is the only rope I can't ID. These boxes o rope are awesome. They come with an assortment. Now I just have to learn to splice.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 92
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It is not hollow. I just looked up Safetylite. It looks like that is it. What others uses besides a lanyard could I use this for? Thanks for the quick replies.

I have a hank of it I climb on. Little slick out of the box but breaks in well. Ok on natural crotch on smooth bark. Can pick a bit on rough. FS recommended.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
My boxes have ranged from 3' to 97' with a lot of pieces 15' or less. Every box has had at least a few pieces 40'+. The boxes have all been stuffed.

Figure the short pieces make great lanyards, rope bridges, ring to ring friction savers if you splice.... goodness the possibilities.
I just keep burning through little pieces of rope regular. All those retired pieces that get cut into chokers for yarding and stuff.... Little slings... the possibilities seem endless until they hit the trash

Back