Mans work -Heli logging

RegC

TreeHouser
This has been around a few years, not sure if its been posted here before. Worth a watch.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/l9Uo1kvc3rk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Aq-cM74Zaoc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wdrfbCyOr6s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

There was a lot of lol in there, good post.

I'd bet a hundred bucks they didn't let him fall that tree; they let him screw up the face for a while but then they faced it and did most of the back cut and just let him finish it and run.

Ken Wyley has falling in his blood, eh!

I don't want to sound like some tree hugging little bih, but that is some ridiculously steep ground to be logging, the erosion will be intense imo. And the old growth they are mowing down, in this day and age, well, I think BC could use quite a few more tree huggers. I bet most of that cedar goes into fencing. :cry: And dropping the logs into that bay?? I don't think we do that in the good old USA, do we? It messes up the aquatic environment. You can't blend heavy duty, industrial activity into that pristine looking environment without degrading it, imo. I know logging is fun and all, and those guys have to eat, but…..smh.

What great videos! Very entertaining, thanks for posting.

That was cool to watch. It looks like they picked a tree with favorable lean for him to fall. Good choice. The faller with all the injuries and still pretty young, not good.

There was a lot of lol in there, good post.

I'd bet a hundred bucks they didn't let him fall that tree; they let him screw up the face for a while but then they faced it and did most of the back cut and just let him finish it and run.

Ken Wyley has falling in his blood, eh!

I don't want to sound like some tree hugging little bih, but that is some ridiculously steep ground to be logging, the erosion will be intense imo. And the old growth they are mowing down, in this day and age, well, I think BC could use quite a few more tree huggers. I bet most of that cedar goes into fencing. :cry: And dropping the logs into that bay?? I don't think we do that in the good old USA, do we? It messes up the aquatic environment. You can't blend heavy duty, industrial activity into that pristine looking environment without degrading it, imo. I know logging is fun and all, and those guys have to eat, but…..smh.
I bet you are right.

Back