August Hunicke Videos

The main woe with drone filming is that it's a jumpy/choppy image. You have to spend a lot more money to get a well gimbaled camera drone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That makes a lot of sense...I just remembered talking to a fellow this summer that spent about $500 on his drone setup (his cost as employee at a big camera store...employee discount)...he made it a big point to emphasize how the gimballed camera was so important to this setup. I eventually need some overhead shots of something taken and he will probably be who I hire to do it.

Dang August! I didn't know you played trumpet!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kSDfH289QP8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

A little late to this party.......

We have had our ropes cross up on the drum too but it has happened only once or twice in the 6 years or so since we've had it. I know some people have had regular issues with theirs and I can see how that could be a serious issue.

For the most part, we don't bomb big stuff on it. We mostly use it for lifting and pretensioning the lines. Don't get me wrong, we do plenty of negative rigging on the winch but just not real big pieces. Maybe, Chris, your problem is one of size of wood vs technique or equipment malfunction??? Just thinking out loud.

I'm still working on it and talking with Greg.

I don't see any video. Perhaps it doesn't show up on Tapatalk

All I see is the comment about the trumpet. Nothing else.
I switched to a web view in order to see the video.
Tappa talk has been half broken on this forum for a long time.

Some videos show for me. Others, I have to touch and hold the screen, select "more", select "web view", and then the video is there.

Let's go, our fearless leader, sort out this funky tech chit. You seem pretty good with puters, just gotta tighten things up so folks can post from a phone easier.

Agreed. Who want's to see tiny pics or tiny videos on a tiny cellphone?

I rock with a 26" monitor and I'm ready to go to a 32".

:rockon:

Back