Page 51 of 360 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: August Hunicke Videos

Facebook sucks!

TreeHouser Sponsor

Randy, fun to hear the background of how you got to David's. He loves to teach (share) things that he is passionate about. I've learned more about different bugs, fish and critters from just having a few interesting conversations with him than I ever did in biology class. I can imagine how rewarding it would be for someone with a 'teaching mindset' to get a hold of a person with the attitude you shared just in the last couple of posts. If I were sharing something I would pray that 51% of the group have a learning apatite just like you.

TreeHouser Sponsor woodworkingboy's Avatar

Right, Gypologger, that is who I was thinking of. I don't recall, was he ever in the Treehouse?
    Bright days and dark days are both expressions of the great mystery. ~ Oglala Sioux

TreeHouser Sponsor

Jim,FFZero did you ever get my message about a "free", for the price of shipping harness? Check your private messages. Put a tape measure around your waist at the hip bones and around your leg near the crotch. I'll take a picture today or Fri..

Quote Originally Posted by Merle Nelson View Post
    Randy, fun to hear the background of how you got to David's. He loves to teach (share) things that he is passionate about. I've learned more about different bugs, fish and critters from just having a few interesting conversations with him than I ever did in biology class. I can imagine how rewarding it would be for someone with a 'teaching mindset' to get a hold of a person with the attitude you shared just in the last couple of posts. If I were sharing something I would pray that 51% of the group have a learning apatite just like you.
    Thanks Merle.
    I honestly can't say enough about how well David and his family treated me. The whole experience was great!
    David really does love to teach and share. I was very much considering staying for the 2 weeks, my schedule just wouldn't allow it.
    Other than climbing one tree to install a camera()I was groundie the whole time, but I still learned tons just watching, listening, and
    paying attention to everything that was going on.
    If I have the opportunity I would do it again for sure.
    Always be teachable.....

Randy

TreeHouser Sponsor

Yeah, I feel the same about how much David and family and others give and how much is there to learn. I would do it again at the drop of a hat too.

Quote Originally Posted by Merle Nelson View Post
    Yeah, I feel the same about how much David and family and others give and how much is there to learn. I would do it again at the drop of a hat too.

Good people.....
    Always be teachable.....

Randy

TreeHouse Administrator MasterBlaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by woodworkingboy View Post
    Right, Gypologger, that is who I was thinking of. I don't recall, was he ever in the Treehouse?
    John joined up a few years back, but didn't stick around for very long. He had been hit in the head by a widowmaker and was posting about it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gypologger-smash.jpg   Gypo-Widow%20Maker.jpg  

Yikes!!!
    Always be teachable.....

Randy

Jeezus!
    "....oh and I fingered a couple of honeys once in the church graveyard."