August Hunicke Videos

Cool vid. So much for trying new stuff low and slow (and without being filmed)!

How did you find Derek?

Thanks guys, Cory, he messaged me from Facebook. Love the guy, I think he did so amazing for being immediately centerstage with new stuff. It is great stuff though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, he did great. I would think many people, especially myself, would be off their game in that scenario, he seemed to take to it like a duck to water!

Hey, get him to join the TH!!

Aug , Fourty-Seven ain't that OLD ! ...:)

That's what people keep telling me. I've seen how slow those old people get out of their cars. Doesn't look like I have a lot to look forward to, especially if I get up so slow now. ; )

You are on the right track August, slowly replace yourself with young bucks but still be involved enough to guide them. Im the same age as you and the best thing I ever did was start running the crane and letting 20 year olds do the grunt work... I want to be able to enjoy the rest of my life not end up all hobbled up from over use

Hear hear Paul, yep, I don't want to look like all the hobbled up broken down hunched over loggers I see around here.

Interesting, must be nice for that guy to get set up and walked through all the new gear and how to use it under direct supervision. Cool stuff

Yeah he's happy I think Willy but I just told him,
"Do your thing, and I'll offer tips as I see the need."
He tore it up with minimal need for my instruction.

Nice one Aug!! good to have more help!

hope the shoulder gets better :thumbup:

Oh, Im 52 years young and still killin it..lol

Yep...what Sean said...and Altissimus, too. If tendonitis very treatable...reduce inflammation, probably old chronic scarring which deep tissue massage breaks down so it can heal properly.

A sports med doc probably needs to diagnose it so he can refer you to the real healers...the massage therapist and physical therapist.

If is is tendonitis and you keep trying to "get by" with it the treatment gets more difficult to work properly.

You gotz to know what it is to know how to treat it...pain is just a symptom of several possible causes.

Indeed. Guess I better do what I don't do very well: try to figure out my ObamaCare so I know who my doctor is. : / Been putting it off.

From your video you are in a good place to check into the shoulder problem...you have a good competent climber to take some of the load off you while you get checked out.

Back