August Hunicke Videos

Thanks as always August. Funny how the climber has to tailor his work to suit what kind of a ground operation he's got going. Man, don't get to "worn." Your too good at what you do. We'd miss you too much if you just started selling tree work for a big company, or something dumb.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Another very nice vid Aug!

Im with Bix, I like the loonger clips as well ;)

Thanks BOTS. Check out how short the clips were in Brian's last video though, better tell him to let the camera run. Just kiddin' I loved his last one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks as always August. Funny how the climber has to tailor his work to suit what kind of a ground operation he's got going. Man, don't get to "worn." Your too good at what you do. We'd miss you too much if you just started selling tree work for a big company, or something dumb.

Thanks, LOL ! ! @ "or something dumb"
For some reason that really hits the funny bone!
Actually, my dream job is to go on the road and film guys like us all over the world.

Thanks BOTS. Check out how short the clips were in Brian's last video though, better tell him to let the camera run. Just kiddin' I loved his last one.

haha, ya, I would like to see loonger clips for BixVid as well....maybe BOTS need to get gopro? Yes!

Thanks, LOL ! ! @ "or something dumb"
For some reason that really hits the funny bone!
Actually, my dream job is to go on the road and film guys like us all over the world.

O.k. well, that's definitely not dumb. I'll pray to that end.

Brian Bixler Interview. . .

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JybMNaZWeww" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks August: Yup, it'd be amazing to see you guys get a bit of capital to go shoot some amazing stuff. Hey, have you talked with Irish Joe at all down in Central Point at Beaver? Man, that guy's been absolutely everywhere climbing trees. I worked with him at Beaver for a few months before he went down to Central Africa to climb these monster rain-forest pigs in order to try to capture a canopy butterfly for some super rich dude. He had to free-climb up monster vines just to get into those pigs. Man, he went down a big, hale looking dude, and came back darn near skin and bones. Said he couldn't eat that much in the heat. You should check out Willie at Southern Oregon Tree Care as well. Man, he can fall trees darn near as well as you, but he's a neat freak--I swear you could eat off the floor in his shop. He started out in the woods when he was about thirteen doing firewood stuff on the landing. He had something to prove, but I guess he did it, because now he's a pretty amazing guy. He'd pay me really good, and he'd still shoot lines, so that I could just ride the Wraptor up all day. :lol:

Aug, Liked the interview, down to life, real stuff, good people :thumbup:

keep the vids rolling!

That was very cool, and thank you for your perseverance and sharing the experience and people in the trade.

You're welcome, dare I . . . Suggest you let me interview YOU? Drive through Grants Pass often? You guys come up here and let me interview you and then I can die having lived a complete life.

Back