August Hunicke Videos

It was really cool. If you can ID it on here I'd love to listen to more of it. Thanks.

It was more than one piece that I put together, different songs/artists.

Also this A-Team video had four different songs/artists that I spliced together.

aug

Teflon is available only snow white, from what I saw. It's very costly if you need some big piece. It's indeed very slippery but way too soft for a hard mechanical contact like the sliding patches in a telescopic boom or a guide for the logs, planks and final products.
It looses its shape easily under load and you can indent it with a nail no problem (the finger nail, not the steel one !).

Polyethylene is widely used to keep moving the sliding parts and products. There are many grade to match the different industrial needs.

I loved the bit with Law rigging up a stump to sit on. Reminds me of all of the younger guys at Davey. Good laugh.

And yes... to Corey's comment... wheelies are freakin nuts. I busted my right leg up BAD in the mere attempt.

There is in fact green Teflon available. Buy it in sheets up to half inch thick, and cut it with a skillsaw. We used it for heavy wear surfaces on the drag-boats.

Bitchin video, August. Fine job all around, the sync in the edit and music was your best yet. You're really developing a nack with your vids. Beautiful!

Thanks Jer. Music/vibe/timing/content/flow/humor. . . It's work and pleasure to search out the best ride for the viewer. Thanks for the support.

340 pages in AH's vid thread!!!! The man is savagely prolific!!!

I took the time to watch this last video (my internet is a bit slow)...glad I did, love the humour!! And of course the slick work :)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/auCppixKtp0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back