August Hunicke Videos

You earn and deserve that loyalty Carl (It also happens to work toward our own best interests.)

Carl gives more inside practical information on a perspective purchase than any sales person I have ever encountered bar non. This helped me greatly to steer away from labor wasting choices etc and put my money more toward what would really matter to me in day to day functionality.

Also after the fact his back up and support is unparalleled. On a trailer that I purchased through Carl all the options and custom features I had added were problematic for the company to bring together. I don't know if Carl has put in 20 times or a 100 times more effort on this sale than a person aught to but, I would buy anything I could from him before going elsewhere.

Damn that's a bummer Carl, glad that you have a good attitude about it though. There has never been a doubt in my mind that if or when I need some compact equipment I would be shopping your inventory. Cheers.

You earn and deserve that loyalty Carl (It also happens to work toward our own best interests.)

Carl gives more inside practical information on a perspective purchase than any sales person I have ever encountered bar non. This helped me greatly to steer away from labor wasting choices etc and put my money more toward what would really matter to me in day to day functionality.

Also after the fact his back up and support is unparalleled. On a trailer that I purchased through Carl all the options and custom features I had added were problematic for the company to bring together. I don't know if Carl has put in 20 times or a 100 times more effort on this sale than a person aught to but, I would buy anything I could from him before going elsewhere.

Well stated.
Sorry about your troubles Carl. I know you will move on and still be plenty successful.... I will still be referring clients to you for any inventory you might carry my friend.
Can't wait for baby pictures my friend :)

+10.

Is the vermeer a lot less pricey than a wheeled artic mini?

No doubt, Carl had the sale and Giant had a chance for creative strategic advertising. That said, the very new machine (100) from Vermeer fits through a gate less than 36 inches. But it's bigger than the other minis, longer, can lift a lot. Going through gates is very very common for me here. Although I wanted the giant and the turf tires to save turf better, it troubled me that it was too wide for the gates. Also, although Carl and others basically convinced me the BM grapple was better, I have secretly liked the Vermeer grapple more. There are other factors that I don't want to mention here but a Vermeer purchase seems like where I'm being lead.… The best choice under the circumstances. The way the cookie has crumbled.

Ask Carl, for me the main difference is that you can lock the Vermeer straight out in front like a parrot beak or sideways like an ant.
When ant oriented you can lift it up and easily grab a large rigged piece and drag it away from the lowering spar. The bm requires mastering the dangle claw, swing and grab maneuver.
Dangling is probably best option with a machine that articulates though.

Tried bm on boxer mini.
Harder to master.
Had a guy in front of machine occasionally positioning the grapple for me. Had the machine articulated, would have been much easier mastering a dangle.
Also the dangle probably means a lower maximum lift height.

Nice video August. I somehow missed you at the expo. I also missed Carl. I sat in a lot of classes and did spend a good bit of time chatting with the manufacturers. The rest of the show I was busy trying to collect as many buffs as possible.

We spent most of our time walking around visiting with folks, never ran into August either!

We did spend a fair amount of time in Manitex and PM's booth... we'll see if anything happens there, could be fun!

Whutsa buff?

R4YRMtl.gif

yup

they can go as a neck gaiter too, many different configurations, nice, stretchy, synthetic material that keeps you warm or cool as needed.

Back