August Hunicke Videos

I go to the bank once a week and they remind me when I have a payment due. It's nice going there and it's been the same people for the 13 years I've been going there.

That was a cool vid Mick.

You should be criss-crossing the trailer chains. If the coupler disconnects, the tongue should land on the X formed by the chains. Legal requirement, if I'm not mistaken.

That was real cool, August. I really liked the highly-edited part where you're tryin to do the Vermeer-payment stuff. Funny stuff and a great vid. Feel yer pain on the low-raker blues.

Hey, the guy in the bucket is using a 201 tcm... I'd recognize that piece of crap sound anywheres. Tell him that that thing's not gonna idle at all in, like, five more weeks. I hate those stinkin saws. Sorry bout the non-Buckin-Billy negativity... just can't help myself. :drink:

Bird mouth to shorten the fall,never thought about that.
In part one a like how you try to stake the chips in your favor.
I find myself doing the same.
Even when I know I can pull shit off.
No insurance claim ever here also.(knonk on wood)
Love the vids!!!!

That was real cool, August. I really liked the highly-edited part where you're tryin to do the Vermeer-payment stuff. Funny stuff and a great vid. Feel yer pain on the low-raker blues.

Hey, the guy in the bucket is using a 201 tcm... I'd recognize that piece of crap sound anywheres. Tell him that that thing's not gonna idle at all in, like, five more weeks. I hate those stinkin saws. Sorry bout the non-Buckin-Billy negativity... just can't help myself. :drink:

Maybe you're joking about the highly edited part? All I did is cut out the long pauses and the account numbers/Phone numbers.

Yes, I bought that saw but I don't like it much. No reason for me to use it really. It's good for a factory saw these days though.

Bird mouth to shorten the fall,never thought about that.
In part one a like how you try to stake the chips in your favor.
I find myself doing the same.
Even when I know I can pull shit off.
No insurance claim ever here also.(knonk on wood)
Love the vids!!!!

Thanks

Its the one and only D-O-double G! I bet that trap house buys bulk from that hail marry cam when you're not around.

Ha, great vid imo. Seemed like a good blend of real and Hollywood.

That shot of your PC screen while editing, looks like you're driving the damn space shuttle.

Years ago I was super irresponsible all the time, now its just like part of the time :lol:

What's with the sloppy starter handle on the Stihl, that would drive me nuts.

Ha, so true re proper framing of shots. Lots of folks just won't get it.

Is town worker super duper cheap paying? It is here, big time.

Lol safe, suspended drivers. That sounds like it could be part of a pro comedy bit!

Thanks for all your work.

Town work goes to the lowest bidder Cory. Sometimes it pays well, sometimes it doesn't. Depends on how busy everybody is. lots of storm work here now. I'm doing a job for the city tomorrow that will pay well as a result of the demand for tree guys.

Back