August Hunicke Videos

Love the Ford. I would like to find a good straight one and drop a 6 cylinder cummins in it. All it takes is money!

AH makes more vids by accident than most folks do on purpose.

Nice vid! A tad long, August maybe trying subconsciously to prove non Hollywood vids are tedious

What kind of tree was that?

Obscured vision by ground crew up to the climber is always a serious hazard, nice to see Senas helping some with that issue.

At 16.33 your steel core lanyard and climb line are crossed, just saying. You know the saying 'its the easy ones that will get you..'

I think he failed to post it here because he was waiting for the first guy to find and post it. Then that guy wins a prize!!! I think...:D

haha, started the upload and went to bed. Came here to post it this morning and, voila there it was:)

aug

d4ec0e0f5c7379339849e79fcd2fa1a9.jpg

aug

AH, don't you want both axles/all wheels firmly on the ground when you set up/operate the bucket?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5SbjivFMU_4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Truck going up and down. . . Came down and adjusted it. Everything about the bucket truck freaks me out. I hate it. Hurts my back too, leaning out.

aug

You will learn to love it, believe that.

Do hyperextensions and sit-ups to develop that leaning out strength, and don't make the mistake of leaning out too much.

Bring the work to YOU, not the other way around.

I prefer them on the ground as well. The problem is between the slope of the road ways and the dumb ass outrigger interlock I almost always have one front tire floating. I could make do with a level sensor over the interlocks. to dump mine I have to plant the outriggers, raise the boom, tip the bed, pick up the outriggers a bit, and then pull forward. It takes almost ten minutes to dump the thing.
Enjoyed it August

It's definitely not dangerous, just that things work better if the load is somewhat even.

If it's too steep, then it's more than likely not possible. However, I've seen pics posted here that had them really cribbed up!

Back