August Hunicke Videos

I liked your double action monkey mud stepping while hossin' those chunks around.:D

Re: remote control winch. What happens if you cannot terminate the pull remotely for some reason? (signal/battery dies whatever). Will the winch, since it has a whole tree as an anchor now, start pulling the truck towards the tree?

If that starts happening, can you cut Amsteel (is that your winch line?) with a knife at the tree?

No unless it's base tied.
Good question. I've never heard of that happening though…
Especially the way I usually roll.
1. Apply tension
2. Cripple tree
3. Pull over
*usually*

Those were old side boards that I hadn't taken the ribs off of yet. Just 2 x 4s down one side. They would work as lugs if I turned them over but I didn't want to do that because I was trying to flatten out the lawn. They were just through bolted on.

Don't know why you can't from carl, but Dave at at TNT could. Or is another name. He sells the branch manager stuff. Him and Carl work together on the sales I thought.

Vermeer salesman has Carl Rutherford class and he's local.
I think I'm going to buy the newest biggest mini from Vermeer that they just came out with. They are totally earning my business.

Dave and I are no longer doing any business together regarding Top Notch Equipment or Branch Manager. I was an indecent dealer for Giant as well, but Dave took it on himself to make sure I couldn't sell Giants either, including to August, Brian, and a couple others.

It's an unfortunate ending to a long friendship, but that's the way it goes. Onward and upward. I haven't decided how much of the story I plan to make public; I've wasted enough time over the past 16 months or so.

What's amazing and humbling is the loyalty of the group of people I've never mostly never met that are supporting me. By the time my unborn daughter is 10 and I'm 40 ( 8) ), this will barely be a memory!

Your call August of course.

But don't settle for the wrong machine because you like the salesman or he's worked hard.

+10.

Is the vermeer a lot less pricey than a wheeled artic mini?

Back