August Hunicke Videos

Excellent entertainment 👍👍

I just bought/registered for the Oregon contractors liscense yesterday, coming to a nieghborhood near you soon! 😁

Ha loved the ending re big trees/little money.

Good thorough description re the trashed neighbor's property that was hands off.

I see Reon has a crane, did he get your wheels turning on that topic? Was that tree in vid out of reach for a 30 ton (I'm guessing that's what size his is.)

My wheels have been turning about a crane since the 90s. Never owned one but did a lot of removals as the climber for companies that have them in Washington. I'm all for it. I hope to be the first Grants Pass tree service to have one.

aug

Great vid once again. I can relate on two topics. Faster in some situations to punish one spot and him being A bit worried about his accuracy. That was tight! Nice job

It was funny, when you said 'watch what happens' when he pushes the piece and the fence down below is being shown....lol this sounds ridiculous but I couldnt look. Just waited for the sound of smashing. Then the sound didn't sound like smashing so I looked. "oh cool, the fence is ok" :lol:

Hahahahahaha CORY! That is exactly what type of build up and audience participatory effect I would want. So validating to the effort, thank you LOL.
Haha so glad his aim wasn't perfect. It actually made the video far more interesting.. . And without damage. And Reon's attitude about life and work is just so fun to be around.

aug

Cool Video, August.

That 100% is right. What do NBA players shoot from the free-throw line? Dumping chunks and logs is a lot like shooting free-throws, IMO.

Samuel, what does that mean? Are you moving north?

From that hieght it was a goner until you could see it wasn't. I thought the same thing Cory.

Well said Rich 👏👏👏

I'm not moving up there,my family isn't willing atm,I been trying to get the ol lady to give in for a year or so.
I am looking to spend a good part of the year up there (not just 2017 or 2018,I wanna have a greater presence in the region while my parents are still kickin)as long as I can generate the funding,subbing to fellas er what not.
Maybe if the cards got delt in my favor something down the line may happen and the family will follow,idk.
It's basically move to Oregon to spend time with my parents in thier last years of life and miss my family growing up or be with my kids while my parents are on their way out.... But ya,thinking I can do some climbing and visit family ya know.

So right now I know 3 different guys running things up there,August and Willie are two of em.

I also wouldn't mind getting my fire cert...looks a riot.

Sorry for the derail August 🙄

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4QslAYyZcxc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

=D>

Poor camera, what a giant slap ! :eyeslam:
It's funny how the poplars can dismantle themselves when they hit the ground. Maybe it isn't so funny when comes the time to haul the broken limbs to the chipper, as it requires many more travels. A massive amount of racking too.

Back