August Hunicke Videos

As much as I like the other style videos, this one came at a good time. I guess I just like a variety. Some talking ones and then a cool Hollywood style.

Omg that was one of your best ever. Between that super bad ass cover tune and the utterly cool and hilarious motorcycle sound effects on the 201, that was great.

AH, I can see you running that ridiculous looking video editing screen in your truck, and chuckling every dang time you added the sound effect to the 201. That was some funny cool chit.

I've been wondering for a long time now, what's the story with the black 200? Gotta be a story behind that, right? AND, how did you do it? Specific kind of paint? I want a painted saw!

Well done, August. Good special effects throughout. The bilateral symmetry thing in the sky around 2:52 was interesting. Good show all around.

August my friend, you are a man with some amazing talents and skills. :thumbup::)
Once again you have showcased amazing editing, climbing, rigging, and groundie skills
in one great video. :D
Would love to just be onsite to observe and learn ..... of course having a Sena helmet linked
up so I could hear all the "back and forth" chatter. ;)
Thanks for all the work to post it up.
Be safe.
Randy

Lordy, most every time I revved the 201 today, I 'heard' the Harley revs. Its still funny, go figure!!

Cool video.

Looked like your guy coulda stood to have a break-away lanyard while on that punky tree, maybe.

Climb on the opposite side from the tie-in, so if a couple zip-ties or whatever device fails, you have a chance to stay on the punky tree, or a chance not to come in backward swinging back at the TIP tree.

I guess the camera shakes in slo mo when those hinges break due to the ground shaking a bit?

I was wondering that too, but I said nah, a concussion wave??

Doesn't happen with go pro but it does with slow Mo iPhone

This is my repeated annoying signature.

Cool video.

Looked like your guy coulda stood to have a break-away lanyard while on that punky tree, maybe.

Climb on the opposite side from the tie-in, so if a couple zip-ties or whatever device fails, you have a chance to stay on the punky tree, or a chance not to come in backward swinging back at the TIP tree.

Yes Sean, we had the breakaway lanyard convo that day...

This is my repeated annoying signature.

Back