August Hunicke Videos

That was awesome August!

PNW man. . . If they didn't work in the rain. . .

They're about as hard on gear out there as possible. That was a really cool video 8)

I've been caught in rain like that but never started one in those conditions. You guys are tougher than I.

Same here.

I wonder is August drys out the gear at nite? 3 climbers with associated gear, that's a lot to dry out

Stinking gutters I do not understand how in the creation of building materials gutters are made out the thinnest metal on this earth. You could have bumped that with a smaller limb and the same damage. Gutters and fences both terrifying when sticks are headed in directions.

Hahaha, i've always worked whatever the weather. Just so that I appreciate it when it's good. I have seen crazy extremes in my life. That day was kind of gross but not extreme, and no cleanup!

Thanks for sharing, and even properly Cory! Kept me from that sheepish feeling I always get when I share it the wrong way.

Btw why were the vermeer guys there, as you already own (I think) the tracked mini.

They have been loaning me machines until mine gets in, which will be tomorrow.
The factory rep Guy, Brett was in Oregon on business and so went on the ride along with the local Vermeer guy.

We were going to play with those machines moving things around for fun, as it was a no cleanup job. But the weather was too gross, we would have destroyed the yard.

Back