August Hunicke Videos

It's nice to see the logs flying so smoothly, like there isn't any gravity. Top crew !:thumbup:

But for the fun side, well... #-o
Didn't that cut fight cost you a bar ?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cx5M1MnqTUQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Lordy, I just started it and its good already.

Yeah that was great. You broke (doh) new ground in tree vids afaik, very cool.

Couple details-what time do you start/leave the shop during fire season, can you tell a bit more re water truck rules/regs/gear, and why'd ya splash water on the plywood turn around?

Thanks.

Yeah, gosh dang it, made me think about monday's job, she had one of those old style, in-ground, idk composter steel lined hole thingys with the cast iron or steel lid with the little angled foot pedal on it so lid can be opened up by stepping on the pedal, thing was unused for ages, the pedal area cracked off cuz we didn't see it while loading wood over it.

I, I, I,I...I, I, I propped it back together with a rock.

Criminey, now I'm another one of those weasly pirate dudes. SMH.

Now I guess I gotta call her.

Good on you for letting the client know before fixing it. Most around me would attempt the fix and smear some dirt on it

That was a good one August, thanks for taking the time to talk about it and show what really happened. Most of the stress I feel while on the job is probably due to the "fear of failure". If you do it long enough I suppose it's bound to happen. When I was cutting logs for a living the saying was, "it's not if you get hurt, it's when you get hurt".

Fire restrictions, carry tools to fight fire, have 300 gallon water truck or 500 gallon water trailer. three hour firewatch after quitting work at one. Homeowners can be in charge of firewatch. No use of modified saws.

aug

I did fire watch on the high lead logging sites, it was cake duty.

So you need to carry 300gal with you to do any tree work??

Back