August Hunicke Videos

August Hunicke

TreeHouser
This is my latest video. It is HD so it looks very crisp at high resolutions if your internet connection can support high speed. -August Hunicke

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xswwZW04hMs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hands down the best tree vid ever!

Congrats August, absolutely spectacular mate!

Jomo

Bad ass man..... You definitely make some cool vids.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, I'm surprised -pitbull doesn't bother me as all other rap does. Lyrics were somewhat fitting as well.

Dude, you should've tried your hand at directing. You have a talent.

Gorgeous: An arborist who can actually fall trees, (and stobs). Thanks so much for the time that that took to make.

Same as the above, very nice vid August:thumbup: ....noticed too a sense rhythm at one point there !

I'd be to skeered to rope with a biner on such a smooth barked limb. Running bowline, nice and snug with a half-hitch in front of it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Indeed Butch, I use that method to when necessary. Mostly I lower with snaps though as in this video. I like the weight of them and the boomerang-quickness of setting up. Biner is far more prone to loosening it's hold a bit on departure-induced slack, especially if attached with improper orientation. The way you describe is solidly safe but I ain't skeered. I don't lose any limbs these days. . . Unless I forget to attach the lowering rope :|:

Nice. The last shot made me laugh, its in my mind that you fumbled the gopro though:-D

Nice. The last shot made me laugh, its in my mind that you fumbled the gopro though:-D

Na, I had the cam loose on it's perch and just swung over and grabbed it. Blue, you're profile gif is awesome! It got me for a second.

Whole family sitting here with a smile.. Well done.. G&C family gives it the :thumbup:

Excellent, thanks for the feedback. Love to reach even the non-climbers (if there are any in your family). It proves that art makes the work relevant to most everyone, which is my goal.

I sent a link of your short timber video to my neighbor who's not a tree guy and he loved it. But he admitted that he would rather watch the real video because of Ke$ha. Maybe wear a bikini in your next vid.

I sent a link of your short timber video to my neighbor who's not a tree guy and he loved it. But he admitted that he would rather watch the real video because of Ke$ha. Maybe wear a bikini in your next vid.

Here you go, emr. . . image.jpg

Back