August Hunicke Videos

Very nice, I liked the aerial stuff of your town at the beginning, a bit of atmosphere/scene setting, like the start of Beverly Hills Cop.

Think you misinterpreted the question Buddy, it was to August asking if he was paid by YouTube, but I see what you mean, the question mark should have been after the "Aren't you" bit.

(I'm bored of my holiday now btw)

Ha, I thought I was missing something there. And August even answered the question. It's still early, I will eventually wake up today.

I forgot what ad played.

I'm interested in how some people do video work to compliment their skills, and get paid two ways.

I've enjoyed watching this one guy's woodworking videos. He has lots on subscribers.

This particular video, Sean, I used some copyright music and so those people who own the Music get the revenue from my video.

aug

August what is that green shim made out of? I understand it's to help the salami sliced piece keep the kerf open and slide. I'm just curious because it looked awful pliable as well. I want one.

We use a lot of UHMW (polyethylene) at the mill. It's very durable and extremely slick. I think it's a little cheaper than teflon too.

It's very possible. I haven't seen much sawmill equipment that didn't have a piece or two on it somewhere. We get ours locally, but McMaster-Carr is a good place to to get it as well. You can get just about anything from them. Good website and an even better app for I phone. Website is McMaster.com

This particular video, Sean, I used some copyright music and so those people who own the Music get the revenue from my video.

Lordy that sucks! But yeah the music was very excellent. The vid linked up with your previous vid re a removal in a deck, that music was awesome too, very different, off beat sound.

Oh btw, I love guys who can pop long wheelies, especially at highway speeds in heavy traffic. Its just manly AF. :drink:

Back