August Hunicke Videos

Sunday morning, did a little "bible" reading:/: and then logged on here to see what's happening. Just my luck I would find another one of your fun tree videos.:thumbup:

Nice to get a vid on Sunday.

August, you mentioned work day/wake up bargaining the other day; do you find on the weekend you wake up same time if not earlier and pop outta bed good to go no problemo/zero bargaining??

Easier to get up on the weekend.
Really really nice to get up on the weekend and not have to dash off into the weather. I love having terrible weather on the weekend. I feel like terrible weather has to come, let it come on days I don't have to be outside and it will get it out of its system and miss me.

I'll agree to disagree. As much as I love what I do and even more in nice weather, but I get really upset when I've had a beautiful work week and on my day off it is miserable. To b honest, nasty weather makes me grumpy no matter what day it is. I much rather prefer getting paid for it than not.

Really enjoying the vlog series by the way. This last one really showcases the beauty of the senas. Exactly what we do as a crew. We communicate great to get the job done but we also BS about whatever all day long. Helps the day go by plus I feel it helps us to be a team. Great stuff

Except the part about bad days. I grew up in Alaska. I get a nostalgic feeling when it's terrible out and I'm warm and dry and cozy with my family inside.

Hey nice vid. A tad slow even for me hahaha.

The capability of the drone is rather amazing. The vid drives home how vids are a heckuva lot of work to put together, on top of doing a heckuva a lot of tree work.

Thanks for sharing!

Good vid. Lol, your competition. You don't have any realllllll competition, do ya??;)

Ive posted before what Dan Mayer, tree crane guru says about cranes when tree guys ask how the hell can he afford them-" They do so much work so fast and so easy, they make so much money, I can't afford not to have them," pretty much what you are thinking, AH.

Seems to me when you have a crane you need a serious sales man to keep it busy.

Something tells me you will get one, you seem to have taken on a lot of stuff fairly quickly and successfully.

Nice work vid, that loader certainly earns its keep.
I could do a similar sort of eulogy about my little tractor. Afternoons are a breeze now of loading and driving rather than hemorrhoid busting handballing. Now the little winch is on the back it's like having The Thing on the job.
It pulls them over, it rolls them over, it picks them up.....
Making money in this game (once you get the climbing side of thing sorted) is all about logistics.
processing wood, getting stuff away.

Attachments

• IMG_1322.jpg
    IMG_1322.jpg
    418.2 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_1333.jpg
    IMG_1333.jpg
    242.1 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_1411.JPG
    IMG_1411.JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 61
Loved it. That's how I prefer to work. Usually our guy that grinds stumps does more damage than my crew does. That mini is a great tool to have. Wishing I would've bought one years ago and been light years ahead of everyone.

Back