August Hunicke Videos

Another fine showcase! You have the editing down pat.

All things heavenly rarify to air. Trèès pŕoduce that heavenly air. Breathe air and take care.

Great vid as usual, August. You have the creative and artistic blended together in professional video presentations. The tree care industry is blessed to have you. We'll be seeing you this weekend. Looking forward. Thank you!

O.k. man, I'm loving the cam on the bar and--if I'm right--on the motorhead. Very, very cool music for the whole slo-mo deal. You're an artist, man.

It's called a "THT", Triple Hole Thimble.

It's mainly used to take friction at the top and ease the shock load on the limb/spar, and it's no problem to pull the rope back up. :thumbup:;)

I was able to see it in person during Arbor X week.
As I understand it's very near "production".
For someone like me who does a lot of "solo work", it could be very useful. :)

Simple answer to that: We do LOTS of it:D

Yup. Lot and lots of it. You learn the right way then just keep doing it. . Making mistakes cost time, time is money. As far as stopping a stob in the face. You just need to cut your holding wood up. Figure the depth of the face so you have the stob balanced when your almost sawn up, then just a little tickle and over it goes. . Same with a conventional face, but the Humboldt moves the stob Away from the stump. Easier on the toes!!

Back