TreeStuff.Com!!!

For example, you can't click on your "shopping cart" because Arborjet is superimposed on top of it.
A lot of blank space. Making a double column of suppliers / manufacturers would look better, imo.

you may need to reload the page the first time visiting the new version it is actually an auto scaling format so it will look different in different browsers monitor sizes and device types

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

Yes. I was just cruising the whole site, linked from here, and no problems. Scrolled up down back and forth through my cart and the item list on the left.

It def looks good but the new items section is gone, any plans to add that again? I liked checking out the new gear as it came in which seems to be pretty often

Thank You TreeStuff!

How did you know i just lost my favourite neck tube?!?!

it's providence!

you'll be hearing from me soon.

A few days ago I went to TreeStuff.com looking at the Port-a-Wraps they had available in different sizes. At the time, they did not have the weights listed for the various sizes of the device. I posted a request in the "Ask An Expert" section that the weights for each device be listed. I'm a guy who does not check his e-mail often enough, so I missed Nick's response, which came within a day or two of my request. Within about two days the information had been added to the web page in question. Nick's e-mail, when I finally got around to reading it, informed me that they were going to break out the Port-A-Wraps and weigh them; I think this might have been the day after I posted my question.

As a result of the updated information being posted to the website, I pulled the trigger on the purchase of a new Mini Port-A-Wrap (which weighs a scant 1.45lbs) plus a Loopie sling for connection to the tree.

Just astonishingly good service on the part of Nick and whoever else was involved at TreeStuff.com.

I just wanted to give Nick a very public "atta boy" for a job well done.

P.S. I should receive my new "TreeStuff" tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back