TreeStuff.Com!!!

Now it suddenlky makes sense.
You have a spaceship in your delivery fleet.

I ordered some stuff monday evening and asked Nick to try to expedite it, since somebody needed a bigshot quickly.

Today at noon, it arrived.

That is 1½ days To get from Indianapolis to Denmark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is like half way across the frigging world!!!!!!!!

Phileas Fogg would be proud of you.

And thanks for the safety glasses:)

They always ship real fast afaik, but Stig's story is remarkable.

Careful. The new ones have issues too I hear.

Edit: now thinking back, I did read it was a new older model.

Yea there's a thread on the buzz about a new one that has a crack on the top link. After having it in my hand I'm not worried at all. I have a feeling the one in that picture wasn't well cared for. It's no HH.. you couldn't beat on it and expect it to hold up.

TreeStuff sent me three Art postioner cams and only billed me for two.
THey said no charge on the third after I emailed them.
What a great crew. Thanks for the extras

We just ordered a bunch of chemicals from them. If they are not careful they will be our only vendor. They should start carrying office supplies and computers/tablets/phones.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Ok

TreeStuff rules.
hands down.

A new hank of BRW is nestled comfortably in its bag.
A beatiful splice on each end.
and man it was fast!

i cannot wait to get this up in a tree!

Just wanted to add yet another truckload of admiration and thanks to the crew at treestuff

Waiting on my first order of two today from TreeStuff. Should be here any moment!

And once I found I could afford a few more items, I placed another purchase the next day. Sucks for paying double shipping, but I do love getting gear delivered on multiple days.
;)

Which style?

I was just looking at a pair myself. And though I've yet to cut myself with a moving chain, it'll probably happen now that I'm curious about saw safety.
:(

I've decided to invest half of every dollar I make this year -back in gear.

Good for me — Good for TreeStuff.

Can't wait to hear the UPS come rolling up my street -and stopping out front. One of my favorite sounds ;)

I wonder how a person could cut the back of their leg?

More than likely the cut would start at the front and if the chain had enough speed it could roll the persons leg around and catch the back. Lot of torque on your leg if you catch it full speed and at a bad angle, could twist the leg or roll the saw around pretty easy I'd say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back