TreeStuff.Com!!!

Same stuff. Hi Vis though. Just not pink Hi Vis.
I am sure it splices a treat.. I just run out of patience and time for splicing another more than a hollow braid rope

A few smacks with rubber mallet really helps with the final bury. Pull until you can't, smack smack and pull it in some more, and repeat until buried. The last go around took me three sessions of smacking. That just sounds wrong if taken out of context.

Same stuff. Hi Vis though. Just not pink Hi Vis.
I am sure it splices a treat.. I just run out of patience and time for splicing another more than a hollow braid rope

Hey what's wrong with pink?! I thought you Cali guys ran around in pink pants. LOL

I have only purchased from them once.
I kept watching the doings and I washed my hands of them
Unless Katy wants a pink damned rope, they are never going to see my money.
The Kong rings were the over the top for me.

I have only purchased from them once.
I kept watching the doings and I washed my hands of them
Unless Katy wants a pink damned rope, they are never going to see my money.
The Kong rings were the over the top for me.

Knot and Rope has the pink stuff not just whatchamacallit tree gear place. I am sure Treesuff can order it their gear selection is top notch.

Yep, if Treestuff doesn't have the rope I want, knot and rope supply does. I don't mind buying from John at all, it's who I bought all my rope from before Treestuff. Also, FYI, Treestuff carries pink tachyon now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just need to say thanks tree stuff. I placed an order at 3:00 pm monad and got a text from my wife at 10:30 am on Tuesday saying that it had arrived. Fed ex guy said "please tell me this isn't a box of Christmas decorations". She said "no but my husband acts like it when these boxes show up". I am just so impressed with the service and prices that I won't even mention anywhere else to my co-workers. Only bad thing is I just might turn into a gear freak. Planning another order already.

Ha! Receiving one order and you are already planning the next?? You have already turned the corner...you are over the edge and officially a gear freak now.:lol:

My girlfriend constantly reminds me of what I said over a year ago, "All I need is this one more thing and I'll have everything I need", to which I respond "Well, now I'm just getting stuff I want, not need". Good thing we don't live together, but our little 4 1/2 year old points out the stack of treestuff stickers at my place....

Not to mention I just received an order last week and planning another order to Treestuff as well....I figure I don't drink, smoke, gamble go to movies or any sporting events, all the money saved from those things can go to buying equipment and pay for itself, and then some.

I need Petzel Vent replacement helmet liners, and I need hygiene kits for black and red Peltor NRR 27 muffs, and I need keychain biners with normal key lock (smooth) instead of a notch type gate and not a wire gate. Treestuff doesn't appear to carry this basic stuff, though otherwise they are excellent, anybody know where I can order this stuff?

Ranger, you did it, thank you! I looked, couldn't find it, doh.

Any hygiene kits kicking around there for the black Peltors??

Btw, Adrian, whats up with Littlenick, haven't seen him here in a long while?

Back