Today I Learned...

Doctors are inhibited by the systems that they work in as well. Standardized medicine is both good and potentially bad for patients. The profit incentive looms large.

Not everyone is good at their job. It applies to doctors too. Mine cant communicate to save her life and it was a visit with the nurse practitioner today that filled me in on a bunch of stuff.

I learned today the Federal Reserve Bank is not owned by the U.S government. But infact is a private bank. Who loans us money, which they me up from thin air, then charges us interest on this money Our currency that is not backed by any gold or silver.

I have about 20 silver dollars. In the year 2000 I researched how much they were worth and again recently. The price has almost tripled today

Today I learned the name of the deceased woman that I pulled from the wrecked mini van. Kinda puts it in a different perspective now.

Maybe not appropriate? It was the first fatal wreck I have been called to. Still thinking about it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
TIL... not much posting going on on a Saturday! Everyone must be out water skiing!

Summer, people are out enjoying the weather, plus England are playing Italy tonight at 12 CET, lot of Americans are mentally preparing I imagine.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I've been here since the 9th grade, it's hard to get up and go. I wouldn't mind living in Colorado or Cali, maybe Washington.

Back