Chip Box Build

I think it's clever how they call these guys who work in coffee shops "baristas" like it's something cool like a bullfighter.
"What do you do" "oh I'm a barista" sounds better than I'm a minimum wage drone in a coffee shop.

A lot are just that. There is a coffee shop near me that does foam art. It take a while to get a drink some times, but some people do have coffee skills. I don't know the ins and outs of french coffee culture, but its a bit weird up here.

We do have bikini baristas, lingerie baristas, and pastie baristas. Possibly in France they may as well be topless baristas, but you know America was founded by repressed puritans.

Apart from the big towns all the cafés just sell basic coffee. You don't see the big players in the regional towns.
I was in the UK recently and had some fancy-smanchy coffee from a franchise in a hospital. It was lovely TBH, but at two pounds fifty a paper mug it ought to be.
The baristas were highly strung though!

I don't. But mine tastes real good. My wife keeps a glass jug filled in the fridge and just lays a plastic sammich bag over the top. Apparently this lets some sort of bad gas evaporate off? I dunno I just hit the tap.

Chlorine in water has a foul taste and takes about 12 hours to escape from the water. When you drink from the tap, you're ingesting chlorine gas.

That's what she's on about I guess. Chlorine gas! Yummy. I chalk up any water I drink to an overall benefit to my body.

What Squish and MB said. Just tap water here. But I've never let mine sit.:/:

I live in a part of the country that has excellent tap water mainly from snow melt, and it's always pretty cold, just like the rivers. Not all our water has styrofoam in it, mostly that around the coast.

Well water here, and at 22' through sand. Not a better filter and the water tastes great.

The cabovers also often have amazing turn radius........

I turned my 1ton rack body flatbed dump into a chip box w/ pole saw storage.................. Will probably use some corrugated tin for floor and inner front "blast shield"
chip.jpg

I figured you were on a well Justin

Nope. Full municipal water. For irrigating my hay and pastures with too. No well, no pump(s). I do have a spring on my place that flows a little creek so waters there should I ever need it.

The biggest reservoir for our city is up in the hills above my place and piped right by.

Not all springs and wells are created equally. Heard of an organic farmer that died a very premature death of cancer from drinking well water. Mine has a lot of iron. Maybe I can get a magnetic filter.

Back