Tree Houser selfie thread

Great photo of father and son, Willie. Ed seems like the coolest bunch of guys that i have ever known. :lol:

Nice pic Ed. Hey, its Friday night. Do us a favor and get shit eating drunk and say something profound. We need more signature material.

Guess I'll put one up too, only because somebody said that grubby is ok. Hell of a tree there, btw, quite old in a shrine. Top died and they told me that if i cut it, I could have it. Guess I look stoked. :lol:

Attachments

• Enju tree.jpg
    Enju tree.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 123
You've got x-ray eyes into my back pack? I seem to remember that I was stone cold sober that day. After all, no pissing off the Gods at a shrine, bad enough to cut one of their trees. There are a few hundred to a few thousand Gods, depending on your point of view, and that doesn't include demons. :/:

I found a "selfie" of me and Bob (underwor) 200' up a redwood only with a real camera. And another with Frans as well

It did, Stephen, a rare score! Check out the color, and grain doesn't get tighter. You wouldn't believe how old that tree is if I told you. Something they call Enju here. A legume related to Black Acacia, and highly revered.

Attachments

• Enju tree fall.jpg
    Enju tree fall.jpg
    502.3 KB · Views: 121
That is a beauty Jay... I thought I saw content :)
Just beautiful wood my friend.... I hope it yielded well to your touch as you worked into one of your masterpieces.

Back