Classic barber chair- VIDEO

NickfromWI

King of Splices
A friend posted this on his Facebook. Had to share..

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/RrXQx3DDdKg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wow... ballsy????? NO WAY... dumb azz.. ALL the way! only thing that kept him alive was the fact that he ran into the falling tree head first and bounced backwards... figures he was wearing steelers colors... his celebration was the worst of it.. guess its human nature...

Darwin award recipient for sure. That was a chain of very bad mistakes. Hope someone removed his privilege to own a saw!!!!!!:violent1:

Shame a good saw like that belongs to an idiot.

Maybe he can work on the show "Big Bad Wood"

When I first saw this thing I thought that first leaner was just to show how a barber chair could happen .When that guy cut that other tree with a hanger in it I knew he absolutley had no idea what would happen .He's damned lucky to be alive if not crippled for life

Don't you just love guys that rev the motor as they're walking with the saw. And as it's idling -they carry it on the wrong side of their body against the leg....

LOL... and what makes that funny is that its SO TRUE... and as usual there is another truth... or maybe counter-truth... You have to get in the box before you get out ... really get in it... 'til you understand all that is in there..

Ever thought of politics Murph? Just saying.... :lol:

attachment.php

Don't you just love guys that rev the motor as they're walking with the saw. And as it's idling -they carry it on the wrong side of their body against the leg....

Wrong side of the body???

Back