SRT Kit Demo TreeHouse TreeStuff Circulator

The super packed box arrived on schedule yesterday...LOTS of goodies in there that I'm gonna have to cipher out...hope I can get to it next week.

Gary,
I could be wrong but, I believe I'm next in line after you.
PLEASE! Don't hurry to get through all "the stuff", take your time and put it to good use.
Take the time you need to learn how to use all those "goodies". I really don't want you to
rush through and not have a good opportunity to give 'em all a "good climbin" because you
might think I'm "in a hurry or impatient" to get the kit, I'm not. Enjoy it. :thumbup::D
Of course I'm speaking for myself, if any others on "the list" are impatient I'm sure they'll speak up..... :P

Hahaha...OK...the others don't really matter since you are next...I can't hear them at all! :D

I sure hope there's some instructions down in there somewhere.

Gary,
I could be wrong but, I believe I'm next in line after you.
PLEASE! Don't hurry to get through all "the stuff", take your time and put it to good use.
Take the time you need to learn how to use all those "goodies". I really don't want you to
rush through and not have a good opportunity to give 'em all a "good climbin" because you
might think I'm "in a hurry or impatient" to get the kit, I'm not. Enjoy it. :thumbup::D
Of course I'm speaking for myself, if any others on "the list" are impatient I'm sure they'll speak up..... :P

So I didn't hurry yet...hate to say I still have it. It's on my radar to work with it today...have to print out how in the world to hook all this up together and try it. I'll start it moving again...sorry.

So I didn't hurry yet...hate to say I still have it. It's on my radar to work with it today...have to print out how in the world to hook all this up together and try it. I'll start it moving again...sorry.

As I said Gary, please don't hurry on my account.
Take your time and use the gear. Make sure you get it set up properly so you're able to enjoy it. ;)
I look forward to hearing your feedback..... :thumbup::)

Cool, found the thread. Just signed up, but how do i know who is next? Randy u still have a rope wrench w/stiff teather.? I would just like to try that out honestly, i already have a ropewalker setup and what not...How would u like to let me try that rope wrench out bud? ;)

Cool, found the thread. Just signed up, but how do i know who is next? Randy u still have a rope wrench w/stiff teather.? I would just like to try that out honestly, i already have a ropewalker setup and what not...How would u like to let me try that rope wrench out bud? ;)

Hey Charles it's good to hear from ya' again. Sometimes people just "disappear" and never heard from again..... ;)
Hope you've been busy and safe.
Not sure if I would be able to loan out my wrench, I'm using it for a lot of my work. I'm pretty busy right now
and that's never a bad thing. :D
I'm not even sure who is after me on this Demo kit. I think Nick(Bonner)has the list. He's pretty busy himself with
the TreeStuff Jambo, he might be able to throw out a quick who's next. ;)
If you search back in this thread you can "kinda" follow and figure out who is next(I just haven't done that yet)..... :|:

I will definitely post up pics and video reviews after I get the kit and am able to try out all the stuff. :thumbup::D

Thank you Randy, i appriciate it anyway. Just never tried one and i didn't care for the HH to much im still working ddrt with a hitch climber and schwabish hitch. I like it getting confident with it. I'm running blaze 7/16 with 10mm oceans it never binds and its smooth as a xt with 8mm beeline."for me anyway" so im just going to stick with it. But anyway I'm still climbing safe and have done a several removals along the last year. And , no im not disappearing lol....well ttyl man keep intouch.

Everyones probably slammed with work, and not even thing about climbing on new set-up on day off...but anyone know whats up with kit?

Ummmm..... I am so sorry.....I sure hope you all can forgive me. :(

I blew it.
I have it. I had "stuff" that came up right after I got it, set it aside, and forgot about it.

I am really sorry about that. :(

Please let me know who gets it next I will make sure it quickly gets passed along.

Back