SRT Kit Demo TreeHouse TreeStuff Circulator

bonner1040

Nick from Ohio
Who wants to try the SRT Kit?

Use the link to signup.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/13zA4lFsF-m-B9MvdVpM6-_l0CVxJ_mPeeb_ZdReVgF8/viewform

We will ship it out today! The only responsibility of the reviewer is to leave some feedback/pics here, and ship it to the next person. We wouldn't hate review on the site either!

ONLY SUBMISSIONS THROUGH THE WEBFORM WILL GET YOU INTO LINE. POSTING ALONE DOES NOT RESERVE A SPOT.

This will make it much easier, but still post to let people know you signed up.

This is only open to TreeHouse Members.

Included in the kit:
1 HitchHiker
1 RopeWrench w/Stiff Tether
1 ABR Eye and Eye 30" Armor Prus
1 DMM Rhino Carabiner
1 DMM Pinto Pulley
1 Petzl Hand Ascender
1 Petzl Foot Ascender
1 Petzl Voltige Chest Harness
1 HAAS System

Well I lasted about 3 hours, the excitement of the demo was enough to get me to order a hitchhiker srt setup lol I'm so weak! Just to be fair you can bump me from the list. I do look forward to using/posting about it still!

Pretty sure I know the answer if members are shipping it around. But I'm guessing only in the US of A?

If I was demoing something I would ship it to Canada in a heartbeat. What is that $700 plus of gear I would be borrowing on TreeStuff’s dime to make sure it worked for me?

Whatever the gear and the exact price of it, that is a lot of value to be getting for just the price of shipping it to the next person. And the people posting from Canada and other parts are adding so much value to this site in information, I’d ship it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If there is Canadian interest in any Demo item TreeStuff will ship it to Canada. Since the two items up as of now started here, they will stay in the US until interest wanes and then they can be shipped back to TreeStuff. We will then cover shipping to Canada as long as Canadian demo'ers are willing to ship it in and around Canada and then possibly back to Treestuff (at our cost).

Maybe the NEXT item starts in ol Canukville?

Sounds very generous of Treestuff and fair to the other demoers. I wouldn't want to burden another member with the expense of shipping up here.

partysmilies.gif

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Leon and Jay will not be left out, I promise!

I can't believe how few people signed up for this one... Maybe none wants to try SRT? Who is set in their ways? Who doesn't need it? Cause you should try it...

it is FREE!!!

That is so cool, Nick. So many suppliers disconnect when it comes to potential customers in other parts of the world. I hope to drum up some business for you here, people that regularly purchase tree work related goods.

Back