Protos Demo TreeHouse/TreeStuff Circulator

What's the dealio though is no one allowed to sweat in it?

It's "funny" you ask that, I was thinking the same thing yesterday but never posted the question..... :?
And that is a very good question. I would treat it as a loaner from a very good friend, and give it better
care than if it were my own, unless I'm told different. I clean mine(as needed), I will keep the demo clean also..... :thumbup:;)
But that's just me...... :P

Sweat? It's too cold here to have to worry about that. :) I will provide a more in depth review later, but here are a few notes... The protos is lighter than the kask with muffs. Sena communication mounting looks like it will work just fine. The protos muffs have the ability to squeeze your head much tighter which seems to translate into better hearing protection.

Who is next in line? I plan on shipping the helmet out on either this Saturday or Monday.

I think everyone that gets the helmet should be required to post a picture of themselves wearing it. :D

And you have to be dressed like THIS:
attachment.php

:O:\::O

That's why i started selling Arb gear in Canada, online. Started with A.R.T. and build from there. Interested in ART gear let me know and we can work something out.
Oh guys that's crazy ... pass me by ... I'll watch for the reviews. That cross border thing sucks. Thanks for being so willing to try to make it work.

That's why i started selling Arb gear in Canada, online. Started with A.R.T. and build from there. Interested in ART gear let me know and we can work something out.

Do you have a catalog or any info. you could send me. I'm interested in discussing this further. I'm just outside Edmonton but as my in-laws are in Sask. Pick up and the such shouldn't be an issue.
Gary

Ya we have a page dedicated to our small and humble online store. A.R.T. gear right now and expanding from there. Presently working on offering an SRT option as well, most likely the HH system. Check it out. www.thetreewhisperer.ca/A.R.T.html Feel free to email me as well. info@thetreewhisperer.ca
Do you have a catalog or any info. you could send me. I'm interested in discussing this further. I'm just outside Edmonton but as my in-laws are in Sask. Pick up and the such shouldn't be an issue.
Gary

The helmet I got from FJR went out today to Adam P. I wish I could have used it, the weather sucked as does my neck. I'm not sure who's next.

I love it. I wish I was keeping it.

I can ship it out anytime now, I just need to know who's next and get an address! With the current pfanner coupon I may make a really poor decision and get one of these things. ;)

Send it to porkbrick and he can send it down to me after.

I hope I'm the last one on the list :)

I'm thinking about doing a comparison vid between the protos and some Petzl and kask helmets I have

love
nick

Back