Welcome TreeStuff.Com! Partners!

Been a very happy customer for about three years now. Fedex Ground has given me excellent service without crazy brokerage fees like UPS. Stuff comes straight to your door and a letter comes a few weeks later from Fedex, flat fee of $10+(GST/PST Charged on import value). Luke sets the values way low so the taxes are lowered as well.

Well when I place my spring order if Treestuff assures me that they've had good service to rural BC with fedex I'll give it a try.

I've had zero luck with courier service here over 2000miles away from you. Obviously it works for a lot of people otherwise we wouldn't have courier business's.

And welcome back to the land of posting. I remember the logging pics you posted quite awhile back.

I might have to give TS a go. I have been pretty loyal to wesspur for the past couple of years, but on a recent transaction I ended up getting midly shafted on the duty. Though I think it was more an issue of the pfanner pants being manufactured outside the US that was the problem. I had ordered a pair as part of a larger order, then shipped them back as they were too small. One pair of pfanner pants ended up costing over 100$ in duty at the border, which Wesspur was kind enough to share with me.

Shipping was usps and it was a royally expensive. It was nice that it was shipped right to my door, but only because I feel safe where I live. The thought of 1500$ worth of gear sitting outside my front door is kind of unnerving, even though it was convenient. While I have never had a problem with Wesspur and they always treat me well, I will definitely look into TS for my next larger order.

Dylan do you mean ups or usps? Usps comes to me through my mail. Your mail drops parcels on your doorstep?

I wouldn't think that duty charges have any connection to the seller, it's your country's custom's thing. Some things they charge duty on, others not.

I might have to give TS a go...I will definitely look into TS for my next larger order.

You will be pleasantly surprised!
btw, I recently tried to place a small order with WesSpur to get shipped to Ontario. (probably not more than 4lb weight, maybe less).......$35.95 quoted shipping price via USPS / FedEx.
TreeStuff would be under $20.

Just to be fair, Wesspur did tell me to contact them for outside US shipping, they can put stuff in a flat rate box and it would be less that what you get quoted on their site...but TreeStuff is cheaper shipping right from the get-go, that's what swayed me on my last order back on October or so.
Lucky in Australia, no duty on orders under $1000AUD, Bermuda, we get lumbered with 22.5% regardless.

You will be pleasantly surprised!
btw, I recently tried to place a small order with WesSpur to get shipped to Ontario. (probably not more than 4lb weight, maybe less).......$35.95 quoted shipping price via USPS / FedEx.
TreeStuff would be under $20.

Quick update - Nathan at WesSpur got this taken care of for me, and went the extra mile beyond my expectations.
WesSpur and TreeStuff get virtually all of my tree gear $$$.
Hope to see Luke and that Bonner guy in Hartford 2014 Expo. Luke has to (MUST) bring him to Hartford.

Made 2 orders in the past week.....ice storm gave me some extra $ lol! Pfanners on for $199! awesome bought an extra pair to have just in case! lol! Think thats all for a week or 2! Discounts nice too! Thanks Nick!

Fiona, Bermuda tacks 22.5% on everything that gets brought into the country? If so, unbelievable! What do they call that, import robbery?

Fiona, Bermuda tacks 22.5% on everything that gets brought into the country? If so, unbelievable! What do they call that, import robbery?

Yup. Duty is a major Government revenue source. It varies 0% for food, books, 10% for some things (can't remember), and 22.5% on everything else. Cars are 55%, Boats are 30%.
We might not pay income tax but they get it out of you one way or another...

Well when I place my spring order if Treestuff assures me that they've had good service to rural BC with fedex I'll give it a try.

I've had zero luck with courier service here over 2000miles away from you. Obviously it works for a lot of people otherwise we wouldn't have courier business's.

And welcome back to the land of posting. I remember the logging pics you posted quite awhile back.

Hey Squisher
Just put in and received a shipment from TreeStuff ... I wasn't sure how it would go but I'm happy to say the transaction was painless. Nick sent it USPS and I picked it up at the post office the other day ... No duty!!! Shipping was crazy reasonable. Shipped to central Alberta Canada. They have my business for now on mail order stuff.
Thanks again tree stuff ... You rock!!!

Back