Welcome TreeStuff.Com! Partners!

bonner1040

Nick from Ohio
Im excited to tell everyone that The TreeHouse is partnering up with TreeStuff.

I have been talking to Butch for a long time about getting a little bit of advertising on the site and he always expressed the same thing, that he didn't want to look like most other forums on the net. There was some discussion of advertising recently so we all started talking.

TreeStuff is going to be a sponsor for the Treehouse. We are putting up a banner in the header and footer but thats about it. There won't be any flashing ads or anything obnoxious. We don't have any interest in being forum Gestapo or anything like that so its business as usual and people should feel free to talk about or post links to whatever they want! :)

Luke has already offered to start circulating some demo gear so lets get some ideas of what people want to see or try! (we probably won't start with GRCS and Wraptors :lol:)

The Ox Block from buckingham would be a nice little treat. Really want one to do some experimenting with, but the price tag is pretty steep for me. Looks like a great product that could be used in a variety of ways.

Srt seems to be a big topic, what about a hitchhiker or srt gear! That could encourage upgrades to more than just a single piece of gear.

That's cool! I am going to learn how to climb and have been searching some sites. I just found treestuff yesterday! I would love to see some gear reviews done by treehousers, it would be really help beginners like me to read about stuff, especially if it is stuff we would not have learned about otherwise.

This is excellent, Nick.
I wish I didn't live on the wrong side of all that water, but then y'all know that already;)

That's cool! I am going to learn how to climb and have been searching some sites. I just found treestuff yesterday! I would love to see some gear reviews done by treehousers, it would be really help beginners like me to read about stuff, especially if it is stuff we would not have learned about otherwise.

Look in the gear thread... Climbing and rigging threads as well.. Tons of stuff.

Great move for both parties - congrats guys! :thumbup:

A traveling Treemotion might not be a bad thing. I bet some guys would be surprised by it.

A traveling TM and Ergo are two things guys would love. It seemed to work great when New Tribe did it with their new saddles. Being two of the most expensive harnesses on the market, a traveling ergo and tm could convince a lot of ppl I'm sure.

Good deal. looking forward for things to work out well for both parties. Nice match-up IMO.

Back