TreeStuff Product Videos

Oh, that's for them really hot sweaty days when you've had enough--- you know, to hang yourself with.

First of all I think this is fantastic, esp. for rec climbers like me that are browsing Treestuff, and are kind of on the fence when about to buy something, but hold off because sometimes a text description is just not enough to explain how something is used. Second, I didn't think I needed any more gear, but this thread made me discover many things I must have! Love TreeStuff....been a loyal customer for years.

No, that thing is great.
Saves so much fumbling around.

I posted a question asking if an ex-wife is taking up rock climbing if it would make a suitable top anchor, anxiously awaiting an answer I am!!

You sir are "Jam Up" in my book! That really helped me make up my mind, well it at least helped me narrow everything way down lol. That saddle (with the sole help of your video) looks just like a "Liger" modded Cougar imo, correct me if I'm wrong. I am now going to go for the Onyx I believe unless I can run up on a Nikosi in a medium. If they Cougar had bigger flatter pads I think i would really like it, but I just can't jam with it. And I despise the bungee straps that hold the back of the leg pads. I have them all the way out and they still challenge my manhood lol. SO I am thinking either Nikosi or Tree Austria or maybe even a TM Light. It's just so hard on me right now because I am just starting back pretty much fresh and trying to snang all the gear at once with 4 kids and all the grownup bills is tuff. Especially when you want quality. The owner of the company I am with is a super guy and will buy for me and let me repay through my pc's but I hate to owe anyone anything so I am trying to do it slow and steady.

Back