TreeStuff Product Videos

That would be awesome. You should wear it for an entire group of videos. It would be like a little poke in the eye for the haters.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Nick's videos are far the best product vids out there.

Thank you Nick and Treestuff for taking the time and producing these for your fellow climbers. I for one really appreciate it.

You guys are the best!

Hey Nick thanks man! I am sorry I took so long to respond back! My Tapatalk crashed and now I am just getting used to using this site without it:/: I did get that Bat Rigging plate and it is sweet! Also I managed to work in that Petzl Spirit biner on my harness. I had to use a sqrench to twist that baby in! Nice tight fit. Thanks again for responding! Treestuff rock on8)

Can I get in on this action?!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/47ucYHmK8AU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I forgot to mention a small drain hole on the bottom.

I got to see it when I toured the manufacturers facility (they are local) a few weeks ago. It's like the dogbone thingy crossed with a rigging plate. They guys at the factory made a point to emphasize that it isn't designed to handle as big of shock loads as what the aherrill dogbone can take.

love
nick

1267527853_old_guy_going_crazy.gif

Back