TreeStuff Product Videos

bonner1040

Nick from Ohio
Ive been busy making a ton of Product Preview and longer Product Focus videos! Below you will find what we already did and I will continue to post them here as they come out.

If ANYONE wants to request a similar video of a product post it here or email me.

My goal is to provide objective information, a sense of scale, and a scope of use/function.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/a3jPW_Uu3LQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Kp-RNVUWK80" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/PYgDCBiG-n4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zzgO4n9RTM4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/oB9DHof2sVo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/kjYklBoBJeU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1PKRiXSIEus" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/kQrT_vez5y0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/07J2oBgiv4w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JX5QmIQ2NUM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Looking good nick!

Dont forget the bigs, like the grcs and wraptor.

If you ever need in the field video clips, just let me know what i can do to help.

Thanks Appalacian, I feel the same way, don't worry though the in tree stuff isn't going to disappear! The idea here is to create simple overview content for everything so that when you looking at buying something you can see it, in hand, on the rope, quickly and compare it to whatever else you might be considering.

I haven't hooked up with a working crew in Indy, or done any side jobs either. Add that to the fact, that the trees in my subdivision and at work are kind of small and you see what I am working with! Don't worry, soon as I get a bit more settled in I will get outside and get some vid.

I like both styles. I like to see it in hand showing size and how it works so you know what you are getting. Also in tree use for real world. Maybe that could be a way to organize the vids? Really awesome job you got Nick! Now I want some of those lanyard management clips and the treestuff chainsaw lanyards look really convienant as well.

Im gonna try and organize it like this:

Product Preview - Short 45-90 seconds, at the 'stage'. Basic Info

Product Focus - Longer 1:30-5:00 More in use type material, maybe some opinion/review

Field Video - Varied length/focus

For now, I want to tackle the Preview type videos for the items we get the most questions about, or that have the most interest. So yeah, please suggest what videos or products you are curious about. Have you ever wondered how big something is, how it handles a certain rope size? Ask!

I have a Buckinham Viking saddle I purchased from Wesspur 2 years ago. Treestuff has the Buck Cat which appears to be the same saddle? Anyway I was having a hell of a time trying to get any accesory biner in the specified locations on my belt? Any help of which one to use would be good. I prefer a rated biner. I have the Petzl Spirit which seems too small and think the large Caritool would work but prefer a rated biner in case I was to accidentally clip into it like I have before. Thanks again Merry Christmas to you Nick!
Mark

Just came on this thread Nick. I think your idea of getting video up for all or a lot of various products is so great. Also I think your stated approach to having different levels of info. up is workable and fabulous too.

What a great time to be getting into/started in tree work when you can get so much information at your fingertips from Nick at TreeStuff. I’m going to go back and watch several of those vids myself right now.

I have a Buckinham Viking saddle I purchased from Wesspur 2 years ago. Treestuff has the Buck Cat which appears to be the same saddle? Anyway I was having a hell of a time trying to get any accesory biner in the specified locations on my belt? Any help of which one to use would be good. I prefer a rated biner. I have the Petzl Spirit which seems too small and think the large Caritool would work but prefer a rated biner in case I was to accidentally clip into it like I have before. Thanks again Merry Christmas to you Nick!
Mark

Mark, I edited the video but I am having some sound issues. Ill have it up right away.

In the meantime here is a quick look at different things you can use on your bridge!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/R_L34RRP_ic" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_L34RRP_ic

Thanks Merle!

Nice video that bat rigging plate looks like a good option. I think a similar video of foot and hand ascenders could be handy. These videos keep making me want to spend money!

I have the bat plates attaching the legs straps to the waste belt on either side of my bridge. It works perfect to have another optional clip in point sometimes

love
nick

Ditto here... Bat plate. I thought I photo''d that and posted it when I changed it over on the bridge. Nice piece of kit. I think I will add a couple to my light rigging gear just for snits and pickles.

I think you shoulda mentioned one thing in that vid- you're showing several carabiners that are not snag-free. For me, I get really frustrated when I'm pulling gear off those carabiners and they get snagged in the hook on the nose of the biner. If any of the ones you sell are snag-free design, I'd highlight that

I'm surprised that anyone even makes notched carabiners any more. There are several ways around them and they don't even have to affect the price.

Nick you're awesome what a sweet deal for you and tree stuff, the videos are great and as a consumer very helpful,

Back