Anyone in a band or play an instrument?

Keep your hands off his toys and you'll be fine:/:

We probably won't make enough in a month to pay for your way here, let alone home again.:cry:

Any one who needs more than 4 strings is just another guitar player.:P

Dave, Jim can sleep on your floor. Musicians like to talk about that part of their careers when they get to the being rich and famous interviews period.

Any one who needs more than 4 strings is just another guitar player.:P

0ae27d53f2dfd49057b0df1905a7d6b6.jpg

4921a3a44b0bb9cd56c22ec2dd6e6cb4.jpg

I could live with 3 easily...2 is a lot of movement for the left hand, I'd be wrecked after a set.

Wanted one of them ever since listening to Jack Bruce out soloing Eric Clapton on one.

Owning one wouldn't turn me into JB though, I'd just have two extra strings to fluff basic bass parts on.

Longer scale length and lower tuning than a baritone guitar, but closer string spacing and higher tuning than a normal 6 string bass. Kind of a hybrid instrument, doesn't fit neatly into any category.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/O_l3Wb6dDSQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thats cool Butch!

Still looking for a long scale 6. Not that I am any good at 4, and the band doesnt like power chords on bass, screw em! Im the only bass player around!

Since I cant read music, and play by ear, I suppose Jack Bruce was my biggest influence. You could always hear him. Guys like Enthwistle got lost in the mix, hard for me to pick him out.

I can't read music, but you can do a hell of a lot with the guitar chords.

I was listening to some Foo Fighters recently, Nate Mendell comes through pretty clearly.

It arrived yesterday and it's way cool! I need to have it set up and a few mods done to cherry it out, however. It is most definitely a baritone guitar over being a regular bass. The bass filter is a nice option!

It's gonna be so awesome!

I wish we had more "musicians" in the 'House!

Attachments

• PA010007.JPG
    PA010007.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 22
Eh?

She just arrived and she's beautiful. Fully set-up, in tune and ready to play!

SweetWater blows Musician's Friend outta the water. Better service, better packaging and quicker delivery!

Back