Anyone in a band or play an instrument?

Ran out of coffee:lol:...I'm far happier than I look here.

Attachments

• Perry  June '17.jpg
    Perry June '17.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 15
I have a tendency to frown when I am thinking. might have been some serious chord changes...I'd been on stage about two hours when this was taken and I was getting a bit tuckered out.

:lol: I haven't a clue what that means...but it's not covered with tattoos and has only the original holes it came with at least...

1940 King Moretone Butch. I like it as well or better than any of the dozen or so others I've owned...good thing 'cause I doubt if I could sellit for what I've got into it

i

Hell, I'd be happy thumping around on a chello. That's what I'd bring home when I didn't wanna pack the upright home from band practice.

I can't believe they let me do that, back then. I once carried that upright home in a snowstorm, walking home from school.

No case, just a gig bag.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I left the schools bass in the practice room and it got stolen.

They never replaced it.

I should find out if they have one yet, maybe I could send a MexiFender their way........someday.

I wish Dave lived closer so he could teach me to play!

Jim, as long as you don't want to learn anything with more than 3 chords I'm your man!8)

I'll be spending the next two weekends + volunteering here (have to be home to work Mon & Wed)

for the Fourth year now.

I grew up going to this festival with many friends who did also. Oldest continuous music festival of any kind in Michigan. I have an awesome time working my butt off and helping my old friend and ex-bandmate who took over as promotor.

I'll spend a few days running a Bobcat; moving picnic tables, traffic control pylons, and vendor wagons, filling dips in roads, setting up day parking, and then I'll switch to tractor each morning for trash pick-up, cruise in a ATV or golf cart giving folks rides between the stage and the campground, etc.

Somewhere I have to fit in a few hours of practice with some friends I will do a show with in about 6 weeks...They have me playing fiddle...and it's a fiddler's convention...I've much work to do.

Then the Sat of the festival I play a show in OH about 2hrs from the festival...two sets and then back up to the festival to hopefully set back for a bit (or take a nap)...going to be a very busy 10 days.

Back