Anyone in a band or play an instrument?

Sam's not there Jay, he's booked in CO, or I would.

Been packing stuff today. Haven't decided if I want to rush out of here around noon after work or wait until evening rush hour is over with...being Friday any time of day or night is about as dangerous on the roads, but traffic would be lighter at 4am. Guess I'll play it by ear and go when it feels right.:|:

Here's something to get you warmed up, Dave. Wonder if Tony is playing again? I know that you've seen and played with many, but he sure seemed like a phenom.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GEsU45U3qWg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That's the stuff right there8)

Tony has been touring with Peter Rowan the past few years...Sets in on some "star" gigs. like this video. as guitar player from time to time...He lost his voice and doesn't sing anymore.

Well, the sides are laminated Koa.

I can live with that. I've already played it at the local music store.

I really like the built in tuner.

It's been shipped!

2104067011-front-large.jpg

2104067011-angle-large.jpg

:)

Nice Butch!

Back home tonight 'til Wed afternoon for work at the course. Judging from the amount of early campers, and money brought in so far at the gate, it might be a big crowd this year. Everything went pretty smooth setting things up this weekend.:)

Just home from the festival...what an incredible time! So many old friends seen and new ones made...got into some awesome jams...crowd was good, weather was great, worked my ass off and enjoyed every bit of it. Had to leave for Sat afternoon to play a fun show with some great musicians in Defiance, OH, then back up to the festival, so I got some drive time in too. I'm pooped...taking the day off to decompress a bit.

Cool you had a good time, Dave. There are so many good musicians, I don't know how you guys do it. Y'all must take good care of your fingernails.

Defiance!!! What a name for a town...must be some good history there.

Cool linking up with all those musical folks. Sounds like good times.

Went to a jam a couple hours away last night...great food and company with some mediocre music. played bass most of the night but got the fiddle out for a couple tunes. Had a good time but it was a long drive and got home about 2am.

Now back to work on material for the show at the fiddlers convention next month...glad I've got time to work on all the new material...hopefully I'll not sound like a complete moron:lol:

Isn't Defiance where young gunslingers tried to make a name for themselves? Undertaking was a prosperous trade.

Back