Anyone in a band or play an instrument?

That's for sure...done it plenty.

Played a gig once in freezing rain...stage was covered but not quite enough protection...pants were froze up solid by the end of our set...good thing we had plenty of antifreeze on hand:lol:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kitJbv8mTnI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ah! Good to be back home. Had a great time at the festival. Played fiddle with different people for about 12 hours fri…finally quit at 4:30 am. Saturday I had a little less energy but still played several hours. Made some great new friends and exchanged info…shared some things with another fiddler…just had a blast the whole time, well worth the cost and the 4hr drive each way…hoping to hit this one again next year.

I think I laughed nearly the entire time I was there.

Never got my bass out...spent the entire weekend on the fiddle.8)

Funny you should mention that Gary...I had about a 4-6hr span where I couldn't make a mistake if i tried...doesn't happen all that often, but it's awesome when it does!

We went 4 hours to West Plains Missouri for the festival this past weekend. Had a good time. I know what you mean about the zone where you can't make a mistake. I don't know it very well though.

Ha...me either...when it happens it's golden though...should sustain me for a quite while before the depression over my mediocrity sets in again.;)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
bass-meme-6.jpg

Back