Pic Request

MasterBlaster

Administrator Emeritus
I'm looking for a pic I posted ages ago. It was me in a bucket, attached to a 17 ton crane, taking down a big water oak, with a 60 ton crane making the lifts. It was over some apartments, and he coolest part was the two lineman on a pole, restoring the service drops that had been torn down.

IMO, it was one of the best shots ever!

Thanks!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I sure know I would have if someone else had posted it.

Does that sound so unusual?

I seldom do, but for a rare great shot I have on occasion...but not this one. I can't say I recall it specifically, wish I did; if someone finds it I hope it'll be posted anew.

In the rotator, perhaps? No way to systematically search that I suppose, unless by general date?

I think it was so far back it was in a forum that was lost. We've lost a couple of them. :(

I was checking out google images under various treehouse this and that. A lot of images from the forum show up, but i couldn't find that one. Some arbtalk images came up as well from your posts, having also googled Masterblaster. Some stuff maybe best forgotten comes up too, like bad cuts. You remember Jeff's eye...

I tried that too, lots of interesting results, but I think the one Butch is after is long gone.

How much you willing to $$$ for it ? ;) lol

just kidd'in MB, hope you find it

Holy crap, I didn't know that was still around. It's too bad all the pics are red X's cause I'm sure that pic is one of them.

I'm sure said picture was found through the "Trees" link on the homepage. For all the pics I've saved I don't know why that one never made it.

I found em!

Attachments

• untitled1.png
    untitled1.png
    394.7 KB · Views: 79
  • untitled2.png
    untitled2.png
    491.6 KB · Views: 81
Back