TreeHouse Benefit Auction

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have the winning bidders listed below. Paul actually outbid Brian on the LockJack. Scott outbid Brian on the Ascension but came in after the deadline, so it goes to Brian for $20.

8/13/2013 8:57:42 LockJack Sport $55 pctree
8/8/2013 22:32:25 Petzl Ascension $20 Bixler
8/4/2013 11:48:07 Rope Wrench ZK2 $105 porkbrick
8/4/2013 11:47:30 Unicender $125 porkbrick
8/5/2013 19:30:02 Steel Core Lanyard $50 wcmccon

Thats a total of $355 raised!

Winning bidders please send your money to MasterBlaster via the donate button and include your shipping address.
Butch will send me an email with the shipping info and I will send it all out. (I already have a ton of stuff I still havent mailed so it will be a banner day at UPS for me!)

Good job to everyone and to wcmccon! If I got a PM with an address I would ship the steel core lanyard Fri./Sat..

I’ve been wanting to see that get into the hands of someone who would put it to good use, and wcmccon certainly came in with a generous spirit toward The Tree House.

Wow that just goes to show how bad my memory has gotten, I thought I had forgotten to bid. Bix ill send it to you after I play with it a while as I have no intention of climbing on it

Sounds good Paul, do your thing. I'll go ahead and cover that $55 bid if that's okay?

In fact MB I'll gladly round the package deal up to $100. Where's the donation button?

Good job on putting this together Nick!

What would it be like to do one every six months or year? Knowing it was coming, I’m sure I have more stuff I have accidentally collected that I would like to see get into someones hands that would put it to better use.

It was fun to see some play going on with it too. That being ampt up could be a lot of fun.

Butch email me all the addresses when you got em!

Merle,

I would be happy to facilitate the sale of any item, through creating and monitoring the 'form' anytime there is something to auction for the House's benefit.

I've had problems before where the address they used for paypal was NOT the address they wanted the item shipped to.

Yeah but I asked people to send you their addresses in the comments. Did they do that? It doesnt matter. I have Pauls address, I need Jamies and everyone elses...

So....I just received the 5/8" steel core high-visibility orange lanyard from Merle Nelson. It is brand-new in the original bag. I simply could not be happier. Mr Nelson's generosity has allowed me to make a donation and get something that I will be able to use. I would say that the auction was a great success. Thanks all.

Bill

Well everyone, the auctions done. As usual I did a horrid job of mailing everything out on time, but its taken care of. Its all in the mail.

Brian, I sent your stuff to Paul, but forgot a Big Green Shirt.

Nick, if you dont mind, would you pm me with the address you sent my stuff too? i just want to be sure it is correct as my paypal info was out of date. thanks. Jaime

Back